Belgian Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

European Gaming Community - The Gameanalyzers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
easkum
Admin
easkum

Male Number of posts : 140
Home : Antwerpen
Registration date : 2007-03-23

European Gaming Community - The Gameanalyzers Empty
PostSubject: European Gaming Community - The Gameanalyzers   European Gaming Community - The Gameanalyzers Icon_minitime3rd September 2007, 3:04 pm

Hi all,

As promised we are giving you the surprise. Sovereign001 and me (easkum) have started a project of our own. It is called the Gameanalyzers. As you might guess we analyse games and we make reviews of it. This might be supportive to our forums and usefull for dutch speaking gamers. Why dutch speaking? Well, we decided to begin in dutch. Maybe some day we will review in english, who knows?? Notice: we are no professionals and we just began doing it. So don't mind some mistakes or details. We are working on it. Now, I hope you guys enjoy our first review and the concept of it.

Our first review is Need For Speed: Carbon and you can view it on our own website. http://www.thegameanalyzers.blogspot.com. Let me remind you that our site is still under construction so don't mind the details. Wink

With kind regards,
easkum - admin
Back to top Go down

European Gaming Community - The Gameanalyzers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belgian Squad :: General :: Portal news-
Jump to: