Belgian Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally back in the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
easkum
Admin
easkum

Male Number of posts : 140
Home : Antwerpen
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Finally back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Finally back in the game   Finally back in the game Icon_minitime21st August 2007, 12:04 am

After a few months (I know a bit longer as planned Very Happy ) the site is back active. It isn't yet optimal but with a bit patience I will succeed in it.

With the site I started a community: European Gaming Community, a community for gamers and GFX artists from all over Europe. On the forum you can discuss about every game you want, you can also show off some GFX and Request some GFX. Of course we didn't forget the Babe and Cars topics. Wink So don't worry your eyes will get some pleasure too. Any questions? send me a PM

The banner from this website is provided by a great designer: BL!nQ. He is also active on the forum and you can ask him some GFX. We must insist that you don't overload him with questions. BL!nQ is a human too, although you wouldn't notice that in his GFX. Razz

The founder of the forum is of course me: easkum - admin. This is my hobby and I also play games (DUH!!!Very Happy ) and often I do some GFX art in photoshop. Anthrax and I are the admins and we watch every post for bad words or other inaproppreate stuff. So beware and be a good boy/girl Wink

Enjoy your stay!! Have Fun!
Greetz,
easkum - admin
Back to top Go down

Finally back in the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belgian Squad :: General :: Portal news-
Jump to: